Current time: 04-16-2014, 08:09 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Howdy!
11-21-2011, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 12:36 AM by auzkenneth.)
Howdy!
My name is Kenneth and from Australia. Well like everyone here am interested in developing a mmocc ;D

I'm a PHP, C#, AS3, HTML5, CSS3, JS, C++ developer. But i've never been interested in this kind of development until now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2011, 07:21 PM
RE: Howdy!
(11-21-2011 12:35 AM)auzkenneth Wrote:  My name is Kenneth and from Australia. Well like everyone here am interested in developing a mmocc ;D

I'm a PHP, C#, AS3, HTML5, CSS3, JS, C++ developer. But i've never been interested in this kind of development until now.

I've sent you an email.

[Image: avatars-lineup.gif]
11-21-2011, 08:54 PM
Welcome Kenneth! You'll find the community is not so active but hopefully, with the increase in new members coming around, that will all change soon enough.

If you're looking to get started in developing your own MMOG, you'll find some great resources or you can always start a new thread for some advice and suggestions from the community or I'm sure you'll find a job in no time with those skills at they are definitely needed around here. Happybracket
11-21-2011, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 10:46 PM by auzkenneth.)
Thanks for the welcome!

If it counts aswell i am also a pro mybb developer. So i can help with anyone's forums problem or plugin development.

I hope this forums start getting more active Happybracket i like it
11-21-2011, 11:48 PM
The forum used to be extremely active, but the interest in creating these types of games has sort of tailed off now. Its a shame, they always used to be fun to develop and watch others too!

Some of the art that has come through these forums has been fantastic - but mos tof it never actually used!
11-22-2011, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2011 12:31 AM by auzkenneth.)
Well, hopefully people will come back to MMOCCF. This looks like a awesome forums with awesome, smart and talented people. We gotta get this forum back in the game!
11-22-2011, 02:59 AM
Hey there, welcome to the forums. I have ran a couple of ad campaigns. No problem driving people here, but the projects create posts.

http://williamrob.in/ Imawesome
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-22-2011, 08:13 AM
Welcome to the forums! ColonD

They might get more active again, hopefully!
11-22-2011, 08:42 AM
hopeful Happybracket and thanks for the welcome!